$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
Park Tool's Pump Rebuild Kit contains one #1081 head as well as one #1087 plunger gasket for their PFP-3, PFP-6 and PFP-8 floor pumps.
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a special thin wrench with 8 and 10mm openings perfect for adjusting the thin pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and other hex nuts on your bicycle). This handy brake tool is made of durable tool steel that's nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a thin wrench with 9 and 11mm openings so it's perfect for working on the pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and derailleurs with hex nuts). This useful tool is nickel plated for durability.
Precision measurement awaits with Park's Tape Measure. This small and handy tool boasts a tough, composite housing, as well as both Metric and English readings of up to 3.65 meters/12 feet.
$5.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
An important tool for setting up Eagle derailleurs on full suspension bikes.
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Non-dust attractant: excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
$6.49 - $11.49
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a great set of metric combination wrenches. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip.
Replacement Pins for Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. - For Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
Park Tool's Derailleur Clutch Wrench is a small, thin wrench with 5.5mm and 3mm openings designed to fit the rear derailleur clutch tension adjuster on Shimano XT, SLX, Deore, Saint and Zee rear Shadow Plus (+) derailleurs and all previous Shadow Plus models.
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.