When RockShox re-launched Pike in 2013, it immediately became the benchmark for Trail and Enduro forks, with a supple and progressive feel that simply could not be matched. To ensure Pike’s continuing domination of the class, we put it on a weight-loss program, added the new Charger 2 Damper, included remote options, and gave it a graphic-package makeover that aligns with the all-new Pike’s chassis design. Riders will benefit from Pike’s increased steering authority—thanks to BOOST-only spacing, stiffness and lighter overall weight—the new friction-reducing DebonAir air spring, and the potential to run wider (2.8") tires.
- Every aspect of the all-new Pike has been optimized to guarantee stiffness and signature ride quality while focusing on weight reduction
- Pike now focuses on Trail, leaving longer-travel Enduro applications to Lyrik
- All-new chassis and all-new look
- New Charger 2 Damper with OneLoc remote options
- 160mm max travel for 27.5" and 140mm max travel for 29" options
- Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications
- New DebonAir air spring for increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support.
- External rebound damping adjustment
- Low speed compression adjustment
- 3-position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Firm)
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1-1/8 – 1.5-inch tapered, aluminum|
|Stanchion Diameter/Materials||35mm, tapered wall aluminum w/Fast Black|
|Dropouts||110 x 15mm|
|Adjustments||External rebound, low speed compression, 3 position compression (open/pedal/firm)|
* Subject to change without notice.