For nearly two decades, the RockShox SID has helped cross-country riders realize their goals. The SID RL combines the proven features that have made this fork synonymous with XC, with cutting edge new engineering that shaves weight, increases stiffness, and adds a whole new level of tuning possibilities, for a truly custom ride.
- Dropped weight and added stiffness with knocked-out magnesium dropouts
- Motion Control DNA damper with rebound and lockout adjustment
- OneLoc remote compatible
- More tuning options with dedicated 100mm Solo Air spring
- Factory tuned Dig Valve – mid-stroke support
- Brake Type: Post Mount 160
- Crown Race: 40mm
- Offset: 42mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 265mm
- Positive Spring: Air
- Negative Spring: Air
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Stanchion Diameter: 32 mm
- Maximum Tire Width: 100 x 15mm - 62mm; 110 x 15mm - 81mm
|Brake Compatibility||Post mount 160|
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1 1/8 – 1.5-inch tapered / aluminum|
|Stanchion Diameter/Materials||32mm / aluminum w/Fast Black|
|Dropouts||100 x 15mm / 110 x 15mm|
|Damper||Motion Control DNA|
|Adjustments||Rebound damping , low speed compression damping|
* Subject to change without notice.