This is the no-compromise gravel or endurance mtb short. It combines the best features of Castelli's premier race short, the Free Aero RC bibshort, with Dyneema side panels for protection in case of a fall, and four pockets for storage.
It's made first and foremost for riding comfort. It uses the top-of-the-line Progetto x2 air seamless seat pad that provides progressive damping and the softest, stretchiest skin contact layer available. The Forza 2 fabric provides just the right level of compression and muscle support for your longest rides.
The comfort is further enhanced by the minimalist free bib strap-less material to keep you cooler, but just enough to keep your short in place. At the leg ending there's a raw-cut edge that you'll hardly feel, and the combination of the Forza 2 fabric with just the right length and circumference means that no silicone gripper is required. It's a big leap forward in terms of comfort.
The two large leg pockets are lined with an extremely light and fast-wicking fabric so you won't notice the extra layer, yet they hold a surprising amount of gear. The two mesh pockets at the lower back mean you have enough storage space that you can forgo a traditional pocketed cycling jersey. The unlimited short really does know no limits.
- High-compression 215g Forza 2 fabric with 32% lycra content provides exceptional muscle support and compression
- Dyneema side panels to protect in the event of a tumble, 15x stronger than steel
- Progetto X2 air seamless seat pad is soft against the skin but well padded for long-distance comfort
- Minimalist bib straps allow maximum airflow, while a reinforced yoke keeps the straps flat over the shoulders
- 2 rear mesh pockets
- Large compression pocket on each leg
- Raw-cut edge at waist for extra stretch and comfort
- Raw-cut leg ending engineered to stay put without silicone grippers
|MEN'S SIZE CHART- BOTTOMS
|Black / Small
|Black / Medium
|Black / Large
|Black / X-Large