This is the no-compromise gravel or endurance mtb short. It combines the best features of Castelli's premier race short, the free aero RC bibshort, with Dyneema side panels for protection in case of a fall, and side pockets for storage.
it's made first and foremost for riding comfort. It uses the top-of-the-line Progetto x2 air donna seamless seat pad that provides progressive damping and the softest, stretchiest skin contact layer available. The Forza 2 fabric provides just the right level of compression and muscle support for your longest rides.
the bib straps are Castelli's drop-tail design, stretchy enough to be pulled down for a pee break while providing enough pull to keep your shorts in place. They're free-floating so you can choose to cross them in front or back.
at the leg ending there's a raw-cut edge that you'll hardly feel, and the combination of the Forza 2 fabric with just the right length and circumference means that no silicone gripper is required. It's a big leap forward in terms of comfort.
the two large leg pockets are lined with an extremely light and fast-wicking fabric so you won't notice the extra layer, yet they hold a surprising amount of gear, allowing you to forgo a traditional pocketed cycling jersey. The unlimited short really does know no limits.
- High-compression 215g Forza 2 fabric with 32% lycra content provides exceptional muscle support and compression
- Dyneema side panels to protect in the event of a tumble, 15x stronger than steel
- Women's-specific Progetto x2 air donna seamless seat pad is soft against the skin but well padded for long-distance comfort
- Drop-tail bib straps can cross in front or back and allow pee breaks without removing bibs
- Large compression pocket on each leg
- Raw-cut edge at waist for extra stretch and comfort
- Raw-cut leg ending engineered to stay put without silicone grippers
|Black / Small||08050949584804||L4522055010-2||CAS41169105K|