The OOZY Trail 295 Rim was the first Spank Industries OohBah profile rim model, with a revolutionary tubeless enhancing design, called BeadBite. The OOZY Trail 295's wide 29.5mm outer, 24.5mm inner width allows the use of a wide range of tire sizes and profiles, and intensifies wheel stiffness while increasing the tire volume, improving both comfort and traction in loose conditions. Despite its wide burly appearance, the SPANK OOZY Trail 295 is no heavy weight. At as low as 450g in, it goes head to head with many carbon rim competitors with a safer, more durable, responsible, and economic Dynamal alloy construction. SPANK's patented Oohbah rim profile with inverted tube well, creates an element of hoop strength in the lateral profile, while reinforcing the critical side wall flanges, and means wider, lighter rims which deliver the highest strength to weight ratio on the market. Smooth ramps leading to the bead seats mean tubeless inflation is a breeze with most hand or floor pumps.
- Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy
- Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy
- Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" / 29"
- Weight (g): ±450 (26") / ±470 (27.5") /± 490 (29")
- Hole Count: 32H
- Inner / Outer Width (mm): 24.5 / 29.5
- Valve: F/V Presta
- Tubeless: tubeless ready
- Finish: polish anodized, decal logos
- ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 555 (27.5") / 591 (29")
- ETRTO (mm): 559x24.5 (26") / 584x24.5 (27.5") / 622x24.5 (29")
|Black / 29-inch||4717760767253||C02oz292920aspk|
|Black/Green / 26-inch||4717760767437||C02oz292626aspk||SPA3219537N|